“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.’” (Matthew 19:14)
Over the next month, we will be focusing on our mission in the Philippines, and the ways in which you can help Missionhurst continue the work of Christ there. We would like to introduce to you our newest advocacy guide —The State of Children in the Philippines in 2017.
In this guide, you’ll find in-depth information about the following:
- Our missionary priests in the Philippines and their work
- The current geopolitical state of the Philippines and how it impacts the poor and vulnerable
- How poverty in the Philippines affects children
- The state of children’s healthcare and education in the Philippines
- The complexities of child sex trafficking, and what is being done to combat the trade
- Ways you can help the children of the Philippines
We hope this guide will serve as a helpful introduction to the plight of millions of Filipino children, and the ways that you can help them experience the love of Christ.
We invite you to download our guide and pray alongside us for support and love over the children of the Filipino community.